X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formation

In Hunter OL, players need to frequently adjust the team formation according to boss skills.

Boss skills generally have the following targets: all, a random target, around a target, 2 random targets, all targets in the front row, all targets in the back, a random target in the back row, all targets in a line, the target with the highest ATK, the target with the lowest HP, etc.

Meanwhile, there are multiple types of heroes based on stats: defensive tank, DPS tank, damage dealer, healer, support, etc.

During a battle, the key to passing stages and obtaining three stars is to avoid as much boss skill damage as possible. It is necessary to adjust the formation based on hero stats.

The basic rule is to deploy a tank to the front row and a healer to the back row.

However, when boss skills target the front row, you must put a defensive tank in the front row.

When boss skills target the back row, you’d better deploy a DPS tank to the back row or send a damage dealer, healer, support or other hero to the front row depending on the circumstances.

When boss skills target a line, such heroes as healers must not be placed with other heroes. They must be protected.

To cope with skills targeting a random hero or all heroes, players must increase all team heroes’ power. Otherwise, players will lose heroes quickly.

Heroes’ Fury will increase after being attacked. If you are confident that damage dealers can resist damage, you can deploy a damage dealer to the front row, so he can increase his Fury and release an ultimate skill.

Use those formation skills and your wits if you want to have a team of strong hunters.

i can not choose a geder

Comment

help helphelp

Comment

how many tank that i need ????????

Comment

I am trying to change a newly recruited hero to the formation but having trouble figuring it out

Comment

Originally posted by UG442911 View Post
            I am trying to change a newly recruited hero to the formation but having trouble figuring it out
            Same here

Comment

how do u add 6 heros to the group?

Comment

Originally posted by UG193710 View Post
                how many tank that i need ????????
                The number of tanks needed depends on your current best heroes and your desired formation. The formation choices are 3-2 (3 front 2 back) and 2-3 (2 front 3 back). Many top hunters will make sure to have their best DPS in the front line, because every time a hero is attacked they gain fury. So usually that takes up one of your 2 or 3 front spots. However, to have your top DPS on your front line you need to make sure to upgrade him/her as much as you can. (Higher evolution, best gear, runes, etc.) Additionally, some heroes not listed as tanks can function very well as tanks. For example, Kite (available at level 55) can reduce all incoming damage to himself by 40% if you have his skin. Rare heroes like R Leorio and R Kurapika can also be very strong tanks because they have very high base stats. **I would suggest using 1 tank on your team max, preferably one with good support skills like Zushi's EVA buff and stun**

Comment

Originally posted by UG442911 View Post

To add a new hero to your team, go into the TEAM menu, choose the hero you wish to replace, and click the orange CHANGE button at the button of the hero model.

Comment

Originally posted by UG476331 View Post
                    how do u add 6 heros to the group?

5 is the maximum number of heroes you can have deployed on your team. The ones on your bench can be used for BOND when you reach level 40.

Comment

Working...
                    X