X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruit System

All heroes can be recruited through the Hero Summon feature. There are three types of Hero Summons: Diamond Draw, Gold Draw and Soul Recruit.

Hero Summon is concerned with guilds. The hero quality is related to the guild that heroes belong to.

There is a requirement for unlocking a guild. Generally, the requirement is to pass a stage.

Only by unlocking the corresponding guild can players recruit heroes.

After a guild is unlocked, players can randomly receive a guild hero through Diamond Draw or Gold Draw, or can recruit a specific guild hero with Souls obtained by drawing prizes.

Apart from drawing cards, players can also split heroes to receive Souls.

Low-quality Souls can be redeemed and combined into more advanced Souls. The redeem rate is 3:1. Advanced Souls can be redeemed for advanced heroes.

I need to deploy

Comment

It would be very nice to know what charaters there is to recruit on the higher levels, so that people would be able to make plans on what heroes they are going to recruit, and be able to inspect them at the same time without needing the required level.

Comment

some can tell you if you need , i could

Comment

You unlocked the Legendary guild and an updated version of Fiery guild? That would be nice if you could share that with me.

Comment

You can view hero in higher guild through the manual beside summon.

Comment

Working...
            X