Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Formation Advice? Want to know which heroes are best from each guild? What stats are best to focus on? ASK HERE!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Formation Advice? Want to know which heroes are best from each guild? What stats are best to focus on? ASK HERE!

Welcome Hunters,

As I have progressed farther in the game, I have noticed that there are some Hunters a, ,nd formations that work better for PVP, PVE, Sky Arena, and so on.

So, in the spirit of increased community involvement, I'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have concerning in-game strategy. I may not have all the answers, but I'd be happy to help in any way that I can!

JLol

same here, i have some experiencie with that. Hope i can help too.

Comment

• JLol
      JLol commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Alucard, the more experienced players we have that can help new players succeed, the better! :-D

Yo, and hello world. (got some question's at all topics)

VIP-Questions first:

VIP2 Gifts for Beginners:

Which Hero to Choose between Menchi and Baise ( Neon no sence couse of Rare-Leoric (first top-up))
    And why to choose that Champ (Midgame/Lategame or Events)

VIP4 Gifts for Beginners:

Which Hero to choose between Canary, Satotz and Gotoh
    And why to choose that champ (Midgame/Lategame or Events)

Recruit / Guild's

NON-VIP

Azure-Guild:. Sure doesn't matter Killua is the way to go. But what after Kilua?
    Better to choose a tank or Pokkle?

Violet-Guild: Which hero to choose first. Wait for enough shards for a golden one?
    or try to get other hero as fast as possible. What hero woud be the best to start with?

Golden-Guild: No question, Kortopi first! Doesn't matter if VIP or not.
    But after that as non-vip? Going straight for a red one and which one or try to complete golden first?

Fury/Fiery Guild (cant see it at all) Which hero to start here with and why. Which hero as second?

Legendary: After you finaly pass the way and you can get your first Legedary champion. Which one to start with?
    Why to choose him and wich one after that?

VIP

Azure-Guild:. Still Kilua or what is the best Opinion to start with after VIP2 or VIP4-
    And after the first Azure-Champ what will be next? Wait till Violet or collect all?

Violet-Guild: VIP1, VIP2, VIP4 (special VIP4 couse you select one of them first) On that point the show begins most time. Battlefield beginns. The race of placements. But what champion woud be the best way to rush your enemis down?
    Which one to Choose as VIP1, VIP2 or VIP4 first? Take all until 55. Take 3 DPS and 1 Tank or go for 4 DPS.

Golden-Guild: No question, Kortopi first! Doesn't matter if VIP or not.
    But after that as vip? Going straight for a red one and which one or try to complete golden first?

Fury/Fiery Guild (cant see it at all) Which hero to start here with and why. Which hero as second?

Legendary: After you finaly pass the way and you can get your first Legedary champion. Which one to start with?
    Why to choose him and wich one after that?

Formation's

(now the big questions are coming)

Lvl 10-40: Which formation to choose as NON-ViP withouth leoric or VIP with leoric. Any special thing's to think about? Tank's in the frontline or think about fury?

Lvl 40-55: Which formation to choose as NON-VIP and VIP (withouth Rare-Cura first) even in PvP, or PvE or Sky-Tower. Leoric 3 stars in front or backline?

Lvl 55-70: Same as on the other points. PvP as PvE. Kortopi backline and why to choose this lineup first?

Pass lvl 70: I guess it's all about the champions so the usual team and the start team. Which formation woud be the best in what situation?

(and at last im lvl 55 now)

This is my curren't formation. Woud you change something?

Thanks for ur helping and sorry for my english.
    Last edited by Hood; 12-20-2017, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Thanks for your quick reply VvvAlucardvvV but you got it kinda wrong.

VIP2 Gifts for Beginners:

Click image for larger version

Name:	f1942dbfcd6060af4e90ef1fd8a1579c.png
Views:	1
Size:	763.8 KB
ID:	1879

VIP4 Gifts for Beginners:

That's what im talking about first. The gift's you can get out of the VIP-Top-up.
      Which one to choose and why
      Attached Files

Comment

• Hood
        Hood commented
        Editing a comment
        Why picking Neon at start of a new server. The first TOP-UP will be Leoric-Rare. So you can instantly powerup the Team. I dont get the point. I mean ok, later you need Neon to bond but for the first 30 lvl's 2 heal in the group? Instead of a decent damager to race up first?

If you are getting these characters before you reach the corresponding level for their Guild, I would recommend Menchi and Canary. It's always good to have the best DPS possible, and getting these two early will make you do a lot more damage than non-VIPs.

Menchi is good all-around because she is AOE DPS, Canary is good for PVP mostly because of her passive skill.

Comment

By the way i'm getting completly confused by your guide. You shoud see me as newbie.
        Or expect me as new person into the game that woud take some guides right bevor start to play.

Even for me it's hard to read your text. It's more like a cryptic language.

And can you explain me a bit on that:

Formation's
        (now the big questions are coming)

Lvl 10-40: Which formation to choose as NON-ViP withouth leoric or VIP with leoric. Any special thing's to think about? Tank's in the frontline or think about fury?

Lvl 40-55: Which formation to choose as NON-VIP and VIP (withouth Rare-Cura first) even in PvP, or PvE or Sky-Tower. Leoric 3 stars in front or backline?

Lvl 55-70: Same as on the other points. PvP as PvE. Kortopi backline and why to choose this lineup first?

Pass lvl 70: I guess it's all about the champions so the usual team and the start team. Which formation woud be the best in what situation?

Let's take my formation to explain it.

The most Agilty (speed) got Rare.Leorio>Cortopi>Rare.Curaptika>Gotoh>Canary

My explanation about the Agilty is the ultimate to choose with in fight's i can't control.
        (sure i think about +100 Kill Fury)

But i think if nobody kills a enemy, Leorio will get hi's ultimate first -> ATK-Buff all my mates and give my Cortopi enough rage to pop his Ultimate -> so the team get the Full-BUFF-Row

Like:

Leoric 100% rage (1.) BUFF'S ALL UP + %rage to Team
        Cortopi 100% rage (couse of Leoric) (2.) BUFF's all UP
        Curaptika (2Times buffed) 100% Rage - Full time DMG
        Gotoh (2Times buffed) 100% Rage - Full time DMG
        Canary (2Times buffed) 100% Rage - Full time DMG

My question is now. The formation it Self.
        Shoud i swap leoric to frontline or let him in the backline.
        I put Canary on second line RIGHT BEHIND Curaptika. The Reason is simple -> 2x dmg on ONE row of enemys.
        But maybe you know some better opinions.

Thank's for ur helping.
        Attached Files

Comment

Did you mean that what I said was hard to understand?

Comment

• Hood
            Hood commented
            Editing a comment
            No sorry. I was talking about VvvAlucardvvV post.
            You'r Explanation was decent. Thanks

And a other question

Kite with skin should be the first to recruit here, then Kortopi with skin then Shalnark. You can reach the Fiery Guid only recruiting those 3 but in the future you will need Kalluto, Wing and Franklin because of their bonds.
          Why pick Kite first? You can't fill the red stars couse you need lvl 60 to get the material for it. If you good enough you got 5 yellow on your team after hitting lvl 55.
          I woud recomend to get Cortopi first couse of the control and buff's and transfer one of the OLD yellow's just right on him so you don't need to gear him much.
          After you hitting lvl 60 try to get all materials to get one star directly and try to get a RED Champion.

Or im wrong?

Comment

• JLol
            JLol commented
            Editing a comment
            In my opinion, Kortopi is the first hunter to get from Golden Guild. Then Kite. Kortopi's buffing and shield are a huge boost to any team, and some will use him past Fiery guild because his skills are so good. Kite is good IF you can get his skin, because it makes him a tank. Shalnark is another good support, but he isn't super useful in PVP because a lot of other players will have hunters with immunity to control in their front row.

• Joxer
            Joxer commented
            Editing a comment
            You're correct, in Events there is Advanced Draw "contest" that drops chests with 1-3 stars necessities for red heroes.
            But if one is not VIP785638634585658345783, but VIP4 like Hood, it's highly possible that one doesn't have 85659634598342659868 blue diamonds to do thousands of advanced draws (each 300):

So instead of stalling or wasting more real $ for no reason other than blindly follow suggestion to add Kite first in the party, I took Kortopi first - not only because of her usefulness but also I had enough yellow shards for her skin (and I equipped already skins on Gotoh and Canary).
            Kite will be next to pick of course - not only because I don't have enough red souls yet (should happen in a couple of days without wasting my hard earned real $), I also don't have enough red shards for his skin.

About evasion and bonds on level 99 and higher, I'm not even sure about those bonding hints in this thread. If I understood Hood correctly, he asked which heroes are most useful at certain early points of the game.
            The way I see it, a hint IMO should write "DON'T split" certain heroes that are valuable at late game stages, but rebirth them instead. These ones are... Well, I dunno, now you could list 'em all. I can only assume that one of them is Zeno.
            Last edited by Joxer; 12-20-2017, 03:47 PM.

• Victor
            Victor commented
            Editing a comment
            Till that moment you can safe a lot diamonds and cards from ladder shop. Soo you wont need that much diamonds. You get 5 free after evry 10 poitns soo u need to use 1500 diamonds too.

I'm so glad there is a topic that is getting a lot of replies to it! Let's keep the advice going guys!

Comment

Well I have a question linked to Alucard's suggestion and it's about VIP player who has Rare Leorio.

At certain point that VIP has:
            - Rare Leorio
            - Rare Kurapika
            - Canary
            - Gotoh
            - Kortopi

Now Alucard says Kite next and I absolutely agree with him, Kite replaces Gotoh.
            After Kite, per Alucard we have to get Shalnark. Okay I guess, his attacking buffs and puppet skill definetly kicks arse, but who exactly to kick out of the party assuming we're not interested in PvP at that point of the game (lv60-65) but in 3star blue diamonds rewards for map clearing?

Comment

I'd say you could get rid of Canary for Shalnark, especially if you are not interested in PVP. Canary's passive makes her most useful in PVP, and if you had R Leo, R Kura, Shalnark, Kite, Kortopi, your main strategy would be buffing your R Kura to do max damage and using Kite (hopefully skinned) as a 2ndary tank. (R Kura is a decent enough tank at that point, plus you want him in the front to build fury faster)

Comment

The reason I'm asking is because Canary's skills are also fantastic against WB (OP damage if she's positioned at the bottom of second row so she survives last) where she can outdamage higher NEN player who doesn't have her in the party and get us 2 million, again at that point of the game.
                btw, seems RK paired with Kortopi in the first row cannot die in my game. Well, unless I'm against some superhigh NEN opponent in Sky tower.
                I did put def5 runes on him, but even without them he wasn't squishy.

Okay I guess. Blooming Canary will soon meet her maker.

Comment

You're right that Canary is great against WB, but in terms of overall team performance for PVE; I'd say she's the most expendable at that point. Your R Kurapika will do enough damage to get you 3 stars, and Shalnark will help you in PVP against most non-VIP users (because they probably won't have control immunity). Combining R Leorio, Kortopi, and Shalnark's Fury buffing with R Kurapika will make you do a ton a AOE damage and wipe teams quickly.

The only other suggestion I would make is perhaps to skip Kite and go straight to Shalnark. However, if you can get Kite's skin with him, he's a really good tank.

Comment

Fair point. We'll see. I have 25 skin shards for red heroes currently. 50 is needed to buy a red skin and Battlefield sells only 2 per day... Dunno if events or sales will have more of red skin shards listed.
                    I'll adapt accordingly just as I decided to add Kortopi first to the party.

Comment

Thats my team for now. Tomorow i will do adv draw event for violet guild and i will get Zushi and i will replace Gon but after i get Rare kurapika who should i change?
                      Edit: I got Zushi and replaced Gon. I also got Kurapika rare and replaced Menchi.
                      R leorio-->R Kurapika
                      Zushi
                      Ponzu---->Canary(I use ponzu as shielder cuz i dont need another at front. Will replace her with Kartopi now) But first i will buy Kite cuz i like him
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Victor; 01-01-2018, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X