X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favorite character (in HXH)

Since we are celebrating our very first forum event this week by listing our favorite hunters in-game, I thought it might be fun to find out who everyone's favorite character is from the series. This is just for fun, and there is no required format or rules.

My favorite character in HXH is probably Meruem. I just love how his character evolved so much over the Chimera Ant arc, and how he went from the most sadistic, evil tyrant to a loving friend who understood that he could not fulfill his destiny without hurting people like his love Komugi. Also, his fight with Netero was so amazing, and his strength was definitely unrivaled compared to any other character in the anime.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Meruemu.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	1758

I'd love to hear from you guys on your favorites too!

From the anime my favorite character is Hisoka, besides providing great fights he kills me laughing with his sadistic way, besides keeping a great mystery about his past, his fights with the participants of the spider were wonderful so far, I hope he be more utilized.

Comment

• JLol
      JLol commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, I hope they make another season of of HXH now that there are more chapters of the manga. That way we can see the Hisoka vs Chrollo fight in all its animated glory!

I like Kite from the old anime, the good one. Still cant understand what Madhouse did to him in the 2011 second anime adaptation of the manga.

Unforgivable >_<

Comment

I really like Feitan, I just always thought he was interesting. I really wish the manga expanded on the Troupe more. They're my favorite characters. They're all interesting and always talk about how they got replaced. I haven't finished the manga but hope that when I do it includes some story deeper into old troupe members. Just such an interesting group and Feitan has the coolest personality and is always himself. Mad respect

Comment

Working...
      X