Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ONLY FOR PEOPLE LEAVING]!

What? Leaving allready? NOO!!

Well, everyone has to get on with their lives and move onto bigger things.. But it was a pleasure having you playing the game! We will miss You!!

The purpose of this thread is that we, the game owners who stand for this game, and maybe a little of the population of the community, hates loosing our beloved community, and the people that supports us everyday and each other, so we want to know why the reason is that You're! are leaving the game, so that we may be able to fix the reason and may be able to keep you, and have you here for All ETERNITY!!*Evil Laugh*

Keep in mind that we won't be able to shake the game, turn it around and mix it up just the way you like it. We have to think about everyone's opinion and by totally changing the game wont be fun for anyone, so keep in mind that this is for farewell-ships and to hear your last words spoken out on a computer-made-letter and spread out to the people!

Farewell and may we see you all on the other side!,
    Karam

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Let me start off!
    (Since I'm not planning on leaving/haven't left yet, I'm not writing anything, but I'll edit this before I'll leave, for sure!)
    Last edited by Karam; 08-12-2017, 07:00 PM.

game is over, fucking game

Comment

hey guy, i will quit this game because:

1) I haven't time. I play already on 4 games (2x mylegend, 1x mybankai & 1x HxH) and i have choose to quit this game because it's more disappointing.

2) This game is just for money: bug not reparate (hero lvl 1 evd all, servers bug, ..), too much servers who open and create bug with old servers.
      The devs only think of money, money and money and don't does not care players. When a player don't get a reward, it's nerver mind for him.. and none refund

‚Äč3) too much bug no't reparated

So i quit because this game is broken and he's not maintenanced, not reparated. I think this game will die.
      farewell

Comment

Working...
      X