X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy new year ! i hope this game will have more new heroes in the future IGN : Natsu Server : 111

Comment

Happy new year to everyone in the world, beloved, friends and family!

​I wish this game will become more popular and active, and new improvements overall will come, and would be great as well even for non spending gamer there could be more rewards and can be better competitive with VIP players.

​IGN Glorius Server 97

Comment

New Year's Wish; "I wish that this year,they create more characters in this game.....
        IGN: derick021
        Server: 92

Comment

I already have my New Year's wish - to be on the way to better health. Had surgery on the 19th Jan - scary, but came through fine. Healing is difficult, but I'm blessed to have people around to help me do all the things I cannot do for myself again yet.

The only thing left is to pass on the kindness that was shown to me by strangers - the doctors and nurses and other staff - while I was in hospital. I hope to find a charity or somewhere to volunteer to teach children how to Crochet, a fun hobby, that I may yet turn into my home based business once I have my strength back and am no longer too woozy on pain relief meds, .

As for this game, I'm still wishing for a Rare-Kurapika but hadn't the energy to try for him on the new server - too in need of much rest.

Wish everyone all the best for the New Year, and thanks to JLol for another interesting event. Cheers.

IGN: Jason
          Server: US91

Comment

IGN: Masterz
            Server: 108
            Happy New Year! I wish all of us excess money on Top-up and new development paths for our heroes in hunter.unigame!

Comment

I wish this thread closed already and all ingame bugs fixed

Comment

gold in said stage

Comment

Working...
                X