X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVENT

I already expected, but will not even have a Christmas event right? Sir, I beg you to start investing in your game, I really like it, but it is notorious that you stop investing. It does not launch new things, does not do events, nor at the end of the year, now I was playing a game of cell phone and had several events of Christmas, even of snow with box surprise. Please improve your administration if it is difficult to arrange a partner, I do not know, I like the game and I want to continue enjoying it.
    IGN: FairyAli
    Server: 53

Do you wanna play?

I think the game is already dead, we are still playing thanks to vips from new servers.

In my opinion this game needs new features, new characters, new improvements and new real in-game updates desperately before those who are investing money realize the content is limited and not growing anymore.

Comment

• FairyAli
      FairyAli commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, I donated once to receive the leorio, and I regret it, it was not worth it, I had many perspectives of the game, almost a year that I play and I see no news, even being able to be more exploited, create new events , missions, guild goals, but that's it, unfortunately the game is losing its grace, what keeps me the most are the friends who are also discouraging.
Working...
X