Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guide for new forum members; how to get noticed and become a part of our growing HXO community

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide for new forum members; how to get noticed and become a part of our growing HXO community

Greetings New Hunters,

First, I'd like to be the first to welcome you to our HXO forums! In order to make your time here more enjoyable, I have a few tips that you may want to follow.

One of the first things you might want to do on your first visit to the forums is change your User Name and Avatar. Since the system automatically assigns you a UGXXXXX user name and generic avatar, it might be a good idea to change these to help stand out from the crowd.

Please follow these simple steps in order to edit your user name and avatar

1. Select your current display name in the top right corner of your forum interface, and select "My Profile"

2. On the profile page, you can change your avatar simply by mousing over your current profile image and selecting "Edit Avatar"

3. From the pop-up for "Edit Avatar", choose between "Browse an image from your hard drive and upload" and "Copy and paste the image URL from a hosting site".

4. Now that you have your very own avatar, click "Edit Settings" just below the Subscribers and Subscriptions section.

5. From your User Settings screen, select the Account tab.

6. From this Account tab, you can change your display name.

7. Choose your preferred User Name, click Save Changes, and you're all done!

If you are having any trouble with these steps, please feel free to PM me and I'll help you solve your problem to the best of my ability.

The next step that may help you familiarize yourself with the forums and start to make friends is to head over to the "General Discussion" section of the forums and introduce yourself. Tell us why you started playing HXO, how long you've been playing, and anything else you'd like. We'd love to get to know our new members better!

If you follow these steps, our support staff and helpful community members will be better able to assist you with any issues you may encounter in HXO. If you have any questions, please don't be shy to ask us, we're here to help!

I look forward to meeting you, and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Hunting,
    Your friendly neighborhood moderator JLol
Working...
X