Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderator Recruitment

Hello everyone,

we need two moderators now.

those who interested in applying to be a moderator of HunterX Online please send your PM application to the Admin email box.

in your application, please include the following things:

-tell me something about you (name, location, age and so on)
    -your server, character name, and VIP level
    -how long have you been an active member of the forum
    -why do you want to be a Moderator
    -how much time do you have for the forum
    - anything else important or could give you an edge over applicants

and you will get a salary every month.

we'll do our best to process your application quickly, and we'll inform you if accepted.

thanks for your patience to read this news and have a nice day.

Just to make sure, when you say "send you PM application to Admin email box", do you mean to send you a PM here on the forums? Or is there an email address we should be sending our applications to an email address?

Thank you, keep up the good work!

Comment

never mind. we just need an instant message tools to contact you. thanks for your patience and have a nice day.

Comment

I'm not sure if you can PM, or if you received my PM. If you'd like I can supply you with my email address. I also have QQ if you use that application.

Thank you for getting back to me Dreaming Kitty, I hope to be given the opportunity to work with you and the rest of the team!
        Best regards,
        JLol

Comment

• Dreaming Kitty
          Dreaming Kitty commented
          Editing a comment
          please provide your email address and QQ. thanks for your patience and have a nice day.

I sent a PM with my contact information. I don't know if you receive PMs, so please let me know if I need to post that information here.

EDIT: Since I'm guessing your PMs are disabled because you would probably receive so many, I will post my contact information here:.
        QQ ID: 1591937504
        Email: jlolhxo@outlook.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon,
        JLol
        Last edited by JLol; 12-04-2017, 08:07 AM.

Comment

• Dreaming Kitty
          Dreaming Kitty commented
          Editing a comment
          thanks for your enthusiasm. we'll give you an answer as soon as possible. have a nice day.

• JLol
          JLol commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you, I look forward to it hearing back from you and the rest of the staff.

I wouldnt mind to moderate the forum for free Kitty, i have experience doing that.

I spend a lot of hours here and have a lot of free time. if you need some help with the forum i can give a helping hand.

Comment

• Dreaming Kitty
          Dreaming Kitty commented
          Editing a comment
          thanks for your work. wish you have fun in the game and have a nice day.
      Working...
      X