X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incoming bug site for you !!!!!

I will make a site with all the bugs i know (11 of them) so you will have chance againest the ppl who do that !! Also VIP 15 bug will be there so dont spend more money on that game give me a week and i will give you everything you wanna know for that game !! I do that because the Hello Kitty *(Admin) try to ban me because i use some of them like every person do on that game from begin ..Also 1800 blue diamond everyday ,max your char +50 evolve etc etc ,treasure event bug for more prestige claim the rewards from events x3 and much more incoming too on My new site ..Dont miss it ..Hello kitty :P go fack yourself! And get a job because here you are a puppet who dont do anything for fix the game !!! Cya my friends

gorindark@hotmail.com for more info

Comment

Guys because the mails are too many ( i didnt expect that ) i cant reply to all of you !!! I gave already on 32 Persons some tips !!! I try to fix a good site for it with pictures and videos from the game !!! Just give me a little time Thank you for the support!!! Lets ruin that game once for all!

Comment

newbie commented
        Editing a comment
        ..i learnt about code bug yesterdy.. saw ur post .. plz plz teach me about treasure hunt bug, batlefield bug , airship and vip bug if possible... it will b very big help for me.. i will help too if i can.. plz reply here th deails how to do that or send me a mail here. sir. ankitkashyap255@gmail.com
    Working...
    X