X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kikyo vs Feitan

Subject says it all, who do you guys think is better? I know Feitan is good DPS, but I already have Illumi for that. Kikyo seems to have some really unique skills. Who do you all think is a better Hunter?

Click image for larger version

Name:	kikfeit.png
Views:	1
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	1789
    removed
    100.00%
    removed
    0.00%
    Last edited by JLol; 12-11-2017, 07:48 PM.

Kikyo without a shadow of doubt.

Although Feitan is the fastest character in the whole game, if you want to use an acc guy Ging is a better option because of his stat growth. Feitan attacks are kinda weak, Ging will hit harder in the end,

Comment

Would Kikyo's skills be able to be blocked by immunity though?

Comment

People say yes but in my experience yesterday was the second time i fight a player using Kikyo and it was on battlefield so i couldn't watch the match. I can't give you a proper answer i would be lying.

Maybe if you finally get her you can tell us, That would be nice.

Comment

• JLol
          JLol commented
          Editing a comment
          If I get her, I will let you know.

What is Feitan's damage like compared to Chrollo and Illumi?

Comment

Originally posted by VvvAlucardvvV View Post
          People say yes but in my experience yesterday was the second time i fight a player using Kikyo and it was on battlefield so i couldn't watch the match. I can't give you a proper answer i would be lying.

Maybe if you finally get her you can tell us, That would be nice.
          I think i figured out the answer to my question (without getting her). Most rare hunters have a passive that says "immune to control". Kkyo's skills do not control, they debuff. There are a few hunters with passives that say "immune to debuffs" but not nearly as many. So, I think Kikyo's attack, rage, and heal debuff would all work on most hunters. I think. haha

Comment

Talked with the guy a few minutes ago, Now we can confirm Kikyo's skills can`t be blocked by immunity.

Comment

• JLol
              JLol commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you, I imagined that to be the case. most "immunity" is for control. some hunters have debuff immunity though, a select few.

• VvvAlucardvvV
              VvvAlucardvvV commented
              Editing a comment
              I whish i could have one of those awesome characters. All this time playing and i only have 2 prestige. Please think about giving some Hunter prestige as a reward. It would help a lot of vip 0 players like me

• JLol
              JLol commented
              Editing a comment
              I will ask the boss, but im not sure it is possible.

Alucard, i notice you said that Feitan is not that great at DPS, but i checked out some older servers and there seem to be alot of high ranked (top 3 arena) people using him.

Comment

• JLol
              JLol commented
              Editing a comment
              The top ranked player on server 1 is using Feitan as his top DPS.

They use him for the AOE attack not because he can deal great dmg. They try to kill the whole enemy team in one shot.

I can tank any Feitan with my lvl 100 Beans easily, but not other characters that can deal more dmg. If you are talking about people from server 1, take a look at decremg team, he only uses a strong tank (Uvo) and a strong dps (Chrollo). That kind of team gives more trouble.

Accutane from server 26 would be another good example. I think he is the only one i can't beat in the game.

Btw can you tell me the top 3 in the ladder rank from server 1? maybe then i could talk more in deep about this issue.

Comment

decremg's Chrollo only 50 lvl and dont have full stars on them - its strange he is so strong or i am so weak
              IGN: XOTLI
              Server: 70

Comment

There's a good reason because he uses a Chrollo lvl 51 (not 50), believe me haha.

Comment

Quick question if someone knows.
                  Why these two heroes aren't featured in the Manual?

Comment

Working...
                  X