Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Who you most like to see added to the list of available hunters in HXO?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL: Who you most like to see added to the list of available hunters in HXO?

Please note: This post DOES NOT mean that the development team is planning to add new Hunters to the game at this time (that I am aware of). However, I thought it would be fun to talk about who we would like to see added to the game and why.

Also, if you'd like, you can even write a short description of the class and skills that you would like these Hunters to have.

You may vote for multiple Hunters in this poll. Have fun, and lets hope we see some of these great characters added to the game in the future!

If I missed any important Hunters you'd like me to add to the poll, please PM me and I'll add them in as soon as possible.

Happy Hunting,
    Your friendly neighborhood moderator JLol
    Meruem
    27.69%
    Pitou
    18.46%
    Youpi
    7.69%
    Pouf
    6.15%
    Morel/Knov
    7.69%
    Knuckle/Shoot
    7.69%
    Komugi
    3.08%
    Ikalgo/Meleoron
    6.15%
    Palm
    4.62%
    Alluka/Nanika
    10.77%
    Last edited by JLol; 12-09-2017, 05:03 PM.

Hunter: Pitou
    Because: she is very cute cat.. i hope more good skill for her..
    ID: mnois18
    Server: 90

Comment

• JLol
      JLol commented
      Editing a comment
      I appreciate your answer mnois, but is just a normal poll not an event. You don't have to give your ID and server name for this one.

I would love to see Meleoron and Palm Siberia in that poll. Her ability Black Widow is so cool.

Comment

• JLol
      JLol commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the input Alucard, since I wasn't able to add any more options to the poll, I combined some of the Hunters that are a team. (Ex: Knuckle/Shoot, Morel/Knov). I even added Komugi, not sure what she'd be able to do, but maybe she could have a good synergy with Meruem :-)

Get voting guys! Only one vote so far, that's pretty sad! You can vote for as many of the options as you want, so let us know who you'd like to see added to the game please!

Your friendly neighborhood mod,
    JLol

Comment

Done, I vote for everyone except Komugi. Maybe if they add a tag system i would vote for her too,

Comment

Yeah she would probably make meruem a total beast if they added a skill to her that synergizes with him

Comment

another thought, she might be a decent assist character. she is, after all, an incredibly smart strategist
          Last edited by JLol; 12-09-2017, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Why it is soo hard to vote in this poll xD. Will go for Meruem

Comment

• JLol
              JLol commented
              Editing a comment
              You can vote for multiple Hunters in this poll :-)

• Victor
              Victor commented
              Editing a comment
              But if Meruem is added to the game we will need to get him very hard...

Hanzo since hes a ninja/assassin tsubone but i dont know what type of skills she could use lol binolt/ goreinu hes ultim skill could be to transform or to summon an ape for 1 or 2 rounds Tsezguerra melody could be a support for heals/buffing i dont know about any other character if your still doing this

Comment

Working...
            X