X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice about first Red hero from Golden Guild

Hello all, I'm just looking for some advice on which Red would be best to pick up first from Golden. My current team is R Kura, R Leo, Zushi, Kortopi, and Phinks (will be replaced). I was leaning toward getting Shalnark first, but most of my main PVP competition has R Kura and R Leo, so his control skill would be tough to use at the moment. So do you think I should get Shalnark, or go for Kite or maybe even Wing for backup DPS?

I would absolutely go Shalnark if I weren't facing so many teams with a control-immune front line. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

I'd have to say Kite for a PVP strategy, especially since you have an R-Kura

Phinks is Front Row, Back Row, and ALL. with ATK up as a kill reward.
    So that pairs really well with Kite as a first choice because he hits back row with both Waltz (lowers ATK) and Wind cut (stun chance).

Shalnark is good for his ATK up, but it's really not worth it in PVP, where you know he's way less effective.

Putting kite front row after he gets his damage reduction skill is really effective with a Kortopi, he builds fury a lot faster and sets up phinks to get max stacks of kill rewards.
    Franklin isn't worth buying because Uvogin's just ahead, and you're probably going to need to replace Zushi to get Kite into your team.

Wing is great if you skin him and can jump him to 3rd skill. But he's better at supporting an established team than as a first buy because you need to fine tune him to make him a true beast.
    -Pointychokestabface

Comment

Thank you for the input! I was leaning most toward replacing Phinks and keeping Zushi for now, because Zushi survives well and his EVA boost is useful. I am worried about buying a red DPS now though because I understand that Illumi will probably replace them when I hit level 70. Its a tough choice for me haha

Comment

Originally posted by Hylian_Likely View Post
        I'd have to say Kite for a PVP strategy, especially since you have an R-Kura
        I took your advice on Kite, and since I was able to get his skin right away he is a great counter for R Kura teams. He is a super tanky DPS with the chance to stun. Next question: I'm level 62, should I wait for fiery guild for my next red hero or possibly go for Franklin or Wing next?

Current team: Skinned Zushi (kinda useless cept EVA buff and stun), R Leo, R Kura, Skinned Kortopi, and Skinned Kite.
        Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Comment

If your build will be PvP - then Illumi or Chrollo from Fiery Guild - thats my opinion.

BTW u must recruit all from all guilds to max your stats and make good bond.
          IGN: XOTLI
          Server: 70

Comment

So XOTLI, do you think I should keep Zushi for now and just save my R souls for lvl 70?

PS; i will have enough R souls at 70 to get Illumi or Chrollo, but I also hear that Uvogin is a better tank than Franklin. So not sure if getting him would be worth it at this point.

Also not sure if Shalnark would be a good option to add to my current team. Kite/R Leo tanking, Kortopi/Shalnark buffs, and Kite/R Kura DPS.
            Last edited by JLol; 12-01-2017, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JLol View Post
              So XOTLI, do you think I should keep Zushi for now and just save my R souls for lvl 70?

PS; i will have enough R souls at 70 to get Illumi or Chrollo, but I also hear that Uvogin is a better tank than Franklin. So not sure if getting him would be worth it at this point.

Also not sure if Shalnark would be a good option to add to my current team. Kite/R Leo tanking, Kortopi/Shalnark buffs, and Kite/R Kura DPS.

i never use typical tank
              in my build my dps are tank too
              u have pve build - 4 this Uvo [next bean] will be better than frank
              i never use Zushi too - think about focus on 1 or 2 chars
              IGN: XOTLI
              Server: 70

Comment

Thanks for the advice everyone. I ended up with Kite first, he is an amazing tank with his skin. I got Wing second, partly because I wanted the 10% HP manual buff. Now my team is Kite, Wing, R Leo, R Kura, and Kortopi. Very DPS heavy, not sure if I should switch one of the DPS out for another support (like Shalnark). I may just wait for Fiery Guild.

Comment

Working...
                X