Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ideas update to game if possibale

Hello ..
    In the beginning I would like to thank you for this game.
    The second is when some ideas develop to this game
    1 - Why not we can download it to our pc like other mmorpg games and every one create his own character 2-I have many ideas about how to play, skill, game system and everything I can send you if you see these ideas
    if you want it can give me mail or skype or contact me to can help
    i'm one of fan of hunter X hunter and one of my Dream create game about it and when i saw this game i become very happy when saw that .

thanks again

sorry i post it in General Discussion by mistake i was want post in Suggestions but if can admin move it to Suggestions

buy mattresses online free shipping mattress stores in mineola texas queen mattress size in inches best prices on queen size mattresses best hybrid firm mattresses 2016 2016 mattresses reviews best mattress for back pain 2016 best mattresses to buy 2016 best firm queen size mattress 2017 mattresses in oklahoma city queen size mattress dimensions in cm best mattress review 2015 helix mattress reviews amazon us queen size mattress top mattresses 2015 reviews best mattresses 2015 uk mattress stores south portland maine mattresses on sale near me memory foam mattress topper at costco queen size firm mattress topper wash mattress topper for sleep number best rated mattress 2015 2016 rating of mattress best latex mattress ratings for 2017

Comment

Working...
    X