Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment was not succesfull

I`m trying to top up for like 10 hours now but still not successful
    I already tried all my cards and even bought giftcard to make sure still don`t work
    Is there a limit you can top up everyday?
    Please fix this ASAP running out of time from event
    Attached Files
    Last edited by KALABAW s7; 05-07-2017, 06:31 AM.

Guys you should fix his problem fast the he only has 1day till event end !!!

Comment

Still no response? I sent email, message in Facebook and post here in forum and still no reply
      ​I just want to know why its not working on me?
      ​I`m almost VIP8 only need 200 gold and suddenly i can`t top up?
      ​Only 20 hours left before the TREASURE EVENT is over!
      ​Please fix this or tell me why i can`t top up

​ign: KALABAW
      server: US7

Comment

With me it happens the same ... I never bought vip before and now that I tried to complete the event gave the same message. I'm Brazilian and I used an international card (several times) and I still could not. I tried to pay in R$ and U$ in no way worked.

Comment

if you guys want fast response you should try xhunter.me
          it is another version of this game but the dev is a lot more helpful and response fast too.
          i played here and there and i have to say that there is much better...just saying.

Comment

Lawl, maybe thought of using an other computer? Spending 10 hours on the same computer isn't that clever and if you think the any moderator or administrator on this website would be able to fix any of such things, you are horribly mistaking, they are only messenger to the devs and other teams who are actually keeping the game going, which many people isn't aware of which causes them to yell: "Why no mod listen to me, no fast response?!?!?!?", which makes me mad and made me post this up once again, after the 123912935th time.

If you need help from someone who can't help but look and think at the same way you can do stuff, then you might not be in such danger, like, for real, where is your brain man..?

Which country? Hopefully has a library in order to use other computer or PCs? tried to restart the computer..? Do you even know if your card maybe is closed or some sort of locked away maybe because you have tried so many times and had it wrong..? Are you even sure that you can afford the amount to buy?

I can keep on going, but please, if any Administrator or Moderator looks at this, don't answer these fools, I have done your work, with even more than acting, so no need to post shit for no reason.

Comment

I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again..
              kissmanga
              Read hottest Kissmanga releases online - Daily updates - Totally free!

Comment

Working...
              X