Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to support game and top up a little but...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to support game and top up a little but...

Well i just started playing a few days ago and i think i'll really enjoy the game but when i try to top up, it keeps telling me it's unsuccessful no matter what card i use or payment method. I've also tried over and over again without any luck. I realize there's already a topic on this posted a few months back without dev/admin response. I would think that if this is a problem for many people, that it would be a priority to fix considering it is a source of income/support for the f2p game... Anyhow if anyone has also had this issue and knows how to fix it or get around it, i'd appreciate any advise on being able to top up and take advantage of the first time top up bonuses. thanks

please send your server, character name and account email and a screenshot of your failed payment to our support. but first, please change your payment channel. have a nice day.

Comment

Oh! This article has suggested to me many new ideas. I will embark on doing it. Hope you can continue to contribute your talents in this area. Thank you.
      light novel
      Expoler The Biggest Light Novel Collection - Daily Update, Friendly UI

Comment

Working...
      X