X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phantom Sword

In server 108 there a player name "FheI" thats using Phantom Sword.. i know that its an event item and surprisingly the event is not yet over. please check it GM.. Ty..

my IGN is WindWall

as u can see the event is not yet over.. Click image for larger version

Name:	26854560_1811992855486501_898629026_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	187.7 KB
ID:	1927 Click image for larger version

Name:	26828652_1811991548819965_2066299744_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	227.2 KB
ID:	1928

Comment

Sorry but I have to be blunt here.
      It's a bug. Now either the tech team is a bunch of amateurs or they don't consider that certain bug as a punishable exploit.
      To be honest neither would I punish it as it can't affect the only thing that matters - getting rare Kurapika, but I also wouldn't call it normal.

To be more clear, phantom set is not something to cry over, it is more powerful than sky set but anyone can live without it as at a certain point of the game any player will replace it with dream set.

On the other hand, rare Kurapika can be claimed at only one time (7th day of the game if among 5 highest NEN players) and a player can't ever get him again by any other means. Sure, rare Kurapika will not be present in your endgame team. Yet is quite useable as bond later, even in cases where a player opts to buy other rare debuff immune heroes through treasure gambling event(s), as rare Q is yellow and can be combined with nice bonds from red heroes.

Thus, if that phantom sword bug could make a player getting rare Q while denying it from other players, I'd be the first one to yell "wolf". But it simply does not.
      Additionally, getting rare Q is possible even if you're nonVIP player. I did it on a server where I'm not VIP even without maxing BF rewards and making few mistakes, and so can anyone else.

Erm, don't tell me. I know.
      I talk too much.

Comment

Working...
      X