X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is he using the eva bug ?

@dreamingkitty i think he is using the eva bug, i can't hit any of his characters, eventhough their level is low

yes i tried a practice match with him, i couldn't hit any of his characters, my illumi should be able to one shot those three with his ultimate skill

Comment

Yep looks like the evasion exploit to me. I just hope that they can fix this soon. I was told they are aware of the problem, so I hope they are trying their hardest to fix it.

Comment

• VvvAlucardvvV
        VvvAlucardvvV commented
        Editing a comment
        to Greed Island battlefield can come people from any server isn't it? i see there people from server 81 and such, ... and im from server 12.

• JLol
        JLol commented
        Editing a comment
        That is strange, maybe it depends on your total nen? I only see people back to server 82 and im server 90

• VvvAlucardvvV
        VvvAlucardvvV commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah i only see people until server 81, makes sense.

Even if they fix that, it does not help either. because it dont help weak player win stronger player as bug code. if you cant hit them only because you dont know how to use hero or you too weak

Comment

• JLol
        JLol commented
        Editing a comment
        Of course it helps if they fix it. The evasion exploit makes it so weaker teams beat stronger teams. The only way you can beat the evasion bug is if you have very very high level characters with very very high accuracy. You're only speaking from your own experience, and you're not thinking about what the exploit does to everyone else.

i hope that they fix it soon

Comment

isn't that reportable and bannable? i mean, is a bug abuse after all, like people who spam code bug..

Comment

My contact at the company has been trying his hardest to bring this issue to the tech department's attention, so hopefully we will get an answer OR some bans soon.

Comment

Working...
          X