X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheater

can you check this ign: GorinDark from server 75 his only vip1 and im almost vip7 but his leveling so fast and his nen surpass mine im an old player and i know something is fishy

hahahhahah accept you are noob spender and dont call ppl cheaters ...My accounts its open for every devel want see if i m cheating or not ...And something else ..Your money dont matter if you dont have skills
    P.S : I love the nab players thats why i play that game!

Comment

and something else ...post your name and your server the next time you want tell something ! :P hahahhah cya nab

Comment

im from server 74 i know your cheating

Comment

your post has been sent to our tech team, thanks for your patience and have a nice day.

Comment

he has banned in the game. thanks for your supervision. have a nice day.

Comment

Dreaming Kitty ..hahahha you are sure for that? because i can login ...and something else ..how many ppl report bugs on that game? i am cheater because i use them like everyone else? i play that game 6 months and its time for me to make 1 guide for the bugs on that game ..11 of them no more money no more nothing ..I gave already 5000USD on your facking game and i report all the bugs i know ..But you didnt do anything for that so you wanna ban me for using code and rewards bugs? hahha Guys for all of you with the supervision i have say that (if you knew how i did that , you will did that without forums etc etc ) .Guide With all the bugs i know and its all of them incoming soon - i will give you a site ...Also Vip 15 for free with the bug not ditect by anyone will be there !! Dont spend your money on that game! Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by UG412288 View Post
                Dreaming Kitty ..hahahha you are sure for that? because i can login ...and something else ..how many ppl report bugs on that game? i am cheater because i use them like everyone else? i play that game 6 months and its time for me to make 1 guide for the bugs on that game ..11 of them no more money no more nothing ..I gave already 5000USD on your facking game and i report all the bugs i know ..But you didnt do anything for that so you wanna ban me for using code and rewards bugs? hahha Guys for all of you with the supervision i have say that (if you knew how i did that , you will did that without forums etc etc ) .Guide With all the bugs i know and its all of them incoming soon - i will give you a site ...Also Vip 15 for free with the bug not ditect by anyone will be there !! Dont spend your money on that game! Thank you

Seems like someone is butthurt he got banned lol. tough luck

Comment

Originally posted by UG423645 View Post
                  can you check this ign: GorinDark from server 75 his only vip1 and im almost vip7 but his leveling so fast and his nen surpass mine im an old player and i know something is fishy

he was banned really? because if yes maybe we have still chances for this game, if not we can begin all leave this cheaters game

Comment

Originally posted by UG395589 View Post

he was banned really? because if yes maybe we have still chances for this game, if not we can begin all leave this cheaters game

he actually is still there playing normally. i wondered whhy dreaming kitty lied saying hes banned. probably to covered up that they cant do anything about those cheaters.

Comment

Working...
                    X