X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• connection problem

Hi everybody I have problems connecting from someone hour and it makes me shit. I have to empty all my caches but still nothing I refresh the page and always if you could help me thank you

I play on mozilla

Comment

Same thing happen to me on s58. I was in the academy and I refresh my windows , since that I haven't been able to login for the past hour.

I've delete cache and all but till can't connect.

I can connect on all other server beside 58

Comment

• KeyNoneTooth
        KeyNoneTooth commented
        Editing a comment
        same here but i tried all the server i can't connect all server all black screeen

hi there, maybe you can try to use different browsers, like Google Chrome and Firefox.

Comment

Hello I was also playing on server 58 and it happened to me the same thing except the server 58 all the others walked. I was able to connect to the server 58 the next day but I missed many hours of games

Comment

are you still having this problem hisoka?

Comment

Not now it is settled

Comment

cant log on S60 for like 5 hours now whats the problem please reply as soon as possible

Comment

can't log on S60

Comment

es ce que quelqu un parle francais ? , car j arrive toujours pas a me co au jeu, merci

Comment

Oui le serveur ne répondent pas .

Côté service à la clientèle et support, c'est un vrai travail d'amateur.

Et il semble que personne ne travaille les week-ends, donc aucun suivi avant lundi ; Des vrai noobs !

Comment

SERVER S61 Can't log on s61

Comment

d'accords avec toi UG301268 personne ne travaille sur ce foutu jeu de merde il sont chiant qu'ils réglent vites les bugs parceque la sa devient chiant

Comment

This problem is all over the servers from 50+ and up, Which means it's big enough of a problem to contact the admins straight!
                          Go contact them on their CONTACT US button down below the thread, on the right side of the green little under-layer.. Lets pray for the server while they're working on it!

Comment

was it fixed for you guys ?
                            it now shows me nothing on all the servers , cleared cache , tried other browsers , same thing

Comment

Working...
                            X