X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Bug(s) or a fraud] Red skin coin price

You all remember (hopefully) when I posted that Hisoka's sale is plain scam:
    http://forums.unigame.me/forum/hunte...e-on-evo-pills

I didn't really research it more because well, hoped that was just one omission and that's it.
    But something poked my eye today.

So I have a nice red skin coin offered on sale, an awsome 90% discount from original price that is 320 gold diamonds.
    OMG I need it to complete the skin and who cares about today's Battlefield freebie in honor shop, I'm so excited!!!

Erm... Wait a minute.
    90% of 320 is (320*90)/100=288.
    320-288=... Definetly not 64. Where's that calculator...

So either 90% is a lie or perhaps... Perhaps the original stated price is a lie? Perhaps the price of one red skin shard is actually 640 and not 320, in which case Unigame's staff' mathematics would be correct.

So okay, I guess we need to check that original price somewhere else, right? It's not available in normal shop though.
    Luckily, it's available in another sale today, a sale called Groupbuy where 10 of those are on sale so we can just divide the total with 10:

WTF?!

Does Unigame staff really think VIPs are stupid and won't check anything ever?
    If it was at just one spot, I'd suspect on a bug, but now I really got sick of finding these inconsistencies that scream "fraud!".

FIX IT ALREADY!!!

[EDIT]
    Just received a screenshot from a reader with S-red skin allegedly on 90% discount.

I'd be a millionaire if I ran a shop like this.
    Just kidding. I'd end up incarcerated.
    Last edited by Joxer; 01-08-2018, 03:05 PM.

they dont fix this
    if u dont read or have too many gold dx - they earn
    some events are better some - dont touch this
    IGN: XOTLI
    Server: 70

Comment

Working...
    X