Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheater

can you tell me why a vip 1 can surpass my nen im vip 6 almost vip 7
    his ign is GorinDark from server 75

GorinDark is a cheater. He is using a bug to power up his team. I know how to use it too but I wont share hehehe

Comment

• UG420259
      UG420259 commented
      Editing a comment
      can you teach me how to use code bug? I feel almost everybody knows how to use it except me

hahahha and somehow you delete my post? .... i m clear the developers can check me any time! But you ...you are different story !!! You call ppl cheaters because you cant reach them ...And you have big mouth and small,,,,,,, you know , because i dont see names here ..If you have something tell your name your server and speak ..i am here for answer your questions. and something else because you are confused ..Cheat is if you use 3rd party programm.Bug its something for the game and you have find it report it and they didnt fix it and because you are boring to see ppl with lower stats beat you ,you use it after them..On my case nothing from that two isnt truth !!

Comment

hey guys it's easy to insult but prove it and have at least the courtesy to report who you are and what server.

Comment

I know you Gorin hehehe, you learned how to use bug in my kingdom hahaha. You run off my Kingdom and now I see you here in a different planet hahahaha. Funny that you cried a river in my server before about using bugs and now here you are using the same bugs you hated so much hahahaha

Comment

hahah i know all of them before all of you learn the game guys
          i start playing that game and you asking from me help ...on every server i have play i am the top1
          on my server i am top 1
          who cried and for what reason? come on they learn something about the last bug and they didnt say anything but who cares i figure out that alone! i dont need bugs for play m8 on our server when someone kill my alt Thelaw was there for him . i teach deasou and ghet how they bug their chars to defeat each other and you speak for me like you know me? Big words from someone so small ! P.S i have report all the bugs i know on unigame and hunter.me but they dont care ..!!! If they fix them i will stop using them !So simple ! i have spend over 5000USD on that game and i w8ing for fairplay.....and something else ..i didnt use anything until now on that server but i will !!!Run forest because Gorindark is here hahahahahahah

Comment

so there is no banning system here in this game so this game is trash

Comment

2.43 million nen is impossible with vip 1 all red gears is 3star red, the game server is only 15days
              ign: GorinDark server 75

Comment

so no response? i wasted my vip 7 for nothing

Comment

Working...
                X